Vented Dipstick - Polished - Dyna
Vented Dipstick - Polished - Dyna
- Screws into the factory oil fill spout as a stock replacement part on M-Eight baggers
- This breathing dipstick removes unwanted build-up of blow by, which is found in engines with excessive leakdown through the rings/cylinders which is a common issue with large displacement big bore engines
- Test results show a decrease in engine sump oil levels
- Two venting style options are available when installing dipstick
- Dipstick vents excessive pressure from the oil tank through a breather system consisting of a filter element and umbrella valve
- There are two ways to read the oil level with this dipstick, with the bike on the jiffy stand (FHS) or the bike upright and level (FHU)
- If reading the dipstick with the bike on the jiffy stand you will take your reading from the dimples labeled FHS (Full Hot Stand)
- When reading the dipstick with the bike upright and level you will take the reading from the dimples labeled FHU (Full Hot Upright)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Two venting style options when installing dipstick: 1) Use the 1/8 NPT breather vent fitting with internal porous filter element (this option gives a clean look; however it can produce an oil misting/residue out of the element on engines with excessive leakdown/blow by). 2) Use quick-disconnect coupler fitting with rubber hose and filter element (this option will run any excessive oil misting/residue through the line and into the filter element, but does requires disconnecting the fitting in order to check the oil). For option 2, we recommend routing the line up the frame rail, up under the seat/abs area then back down along the right side frame rail and the filter element can fit cleanly between the engine/trans matting area on the inside of the lower right frame rail.
- The oil pick-up port is on the right side of the engine. Letting the bike idle or warm up on the kickstand will naturally fill the engine case and skew the oil level in the tank.
- Pricing is for Each
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Our policy lasts 30 days.
- All returned orders will receive a 10% restocking fee
- If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
- To return an item contact Maurer’s Motors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include your order number, name, and phone number with a description of reason for return. Also please include any photos to help clarify any issues.
- Exhaust are NON REFUNDABLE
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in unused and in the same condition that you received it (parts cannot be installed). It must also be in the original packaging.
- Once your return has been received and inspected, you will receive an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. SHIPPING COST IS NON-REFUNDABLE. Your return will not include the cost of shipping.
- PLEASE NOTE: If FREE SHIPPING was received at time of purchase, shipping costs will be deducted from refund amount.
- SALE ITEMS are FINAL SALE.
- Refunds are at the discretion of Maurer’s Motors Ltd.
- Please allow 4-5 business days for payment to be refunded to the original form.
- Shipping generally take 3-5 business days.
- Customer assumes responsibility for address verification
- Orders will only be shipped to the contiguous 48 states, plus Washington DC. The order will be rejected if placed for AK, HI, PR or military addresses (APO)
- Orders will be shipped ground via UPS or FedEx
- All items due to damage in shipment must be photographed and sent to us within 48 hours upon receiving.
- we DO NOT accept responsibility or liability for any stolen package. UPS and FEDEX DO NOT insure against package theft. If you ware concerned about the security of your shipment you may contact UPS or FedEx with your tracking number and ask to "hold at
- UPS/FedEx facility" for pick up. Packages are insured against loss or damage during shipping ONLY, if you received a damaged part or it was lost in the shipping please email us. We will assist you in filing a claim.
|CVO Fat Bob FXDFSE
|CVO Fat Bob FXDFSE2
|Fat Bob FXDF
|Low Rider EFI FXDL
|Low Rider FXDL
|Low Rider S FXDLS
|Screamin' Eagle Dyna FXDSE
|Screamin' Eagle Dyna FXDSE2
|Street Bob FXDB
|Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI
|Super Glide EFI FXDI
|Super Glide FXD
|Super Glide FXD35
|Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI
|Wide Glide FXDWG
This quick reference fitment information is provided to direct you to our catalog information and the manufacturer's information. Consult manufacturer publication(s) and/or website(s) for specific fitment and application information and other important information. This fitment information is based upon the stock version of the motorcycle or unit referenced and any accessory added or other modification could invalidate the quick reference information provided.
Failure to follow manufacturer’s recommendations and requirements can cause product failure which could result in serious injury or death. While every effort has been made to collect accurate fitment information, neither LeMans Corporation nor Maurer’s Motors accepts any liability for loss or damage resulting from errors or omissions.